When registering, applying for services etc, the User uploads his data, which is automatically considered consent to the processing of personal information. In the event that a person does not consider it possible to agree with the Policy, he cannot use the services of the site.
1. Personal information of Users used by the Directory
- 1.1. All Internet resources have the right to receive, use and store personal data of each visitor who voluntarily leaves them, agreeing to the policy.
- 1.2. Technical data provided by the user (cookie-files) are not personal information. This is data that helps to technically identify each visitor who uses the site and its services: the information includes data on the time of the visit, its duration, page views, repeated visits to the resource, the intensity of its activity. If the visitor does not want to be subjected to analytical and statistical research, he disables the files in his browser.
- 1.3. Technical data also includes the information that is automatically transmitted to the Company using the software of the User’s device.
- 1.4. The User’s personal data is the information that he leaves when registering, applying for services or purchasing goods. The site has the right to use this information. The data that the visitor must necessarily leave are always marked, the rest (additional) information is left at the request of the person who fills out the online form.
- 1.5. The Administration has the right to process data that are publicly available or are subject to posting on the Internet. All actions are always carried out in the legal field provided for by the law of Great Britain.
- 1.6. The resource does not believe the reliability of the personal data provided, it relies on the honesty of the user, on the legal capacity of the data posted by him and their relevance at the moment.
2. Processing of the User’s personal data and the purpose of these actions
- 2.1. In order to provide its services to users qualitatively and efficiently, the site must collect personal data of visitors. Each user should understand that personal information is used:
- to identify a person wishing to use the services;
- the customer may need support and assistance;
- the development of the site requires an analysis of customer behavior on the resource, helps to improve the management of the site and prevent the appearance of technical problems in the process of interacting with the resource;
- conducting statistical research on the use of advertising, which will increase the conversion of the site, not cause negativity from visitors;
- visitor preferences are also studied, which helps to develop effective strategies and tools for the development of the site;
- personal data allow you to create a customer base, with the help of which the newsletter is carried out, messages are sent about new arrivals, promotions, expansion of the range of services;
- impersonal data also helps in analyzing the site for its effectiveness in terms of promoting the company’s activities in the consumer market.
The Administration of the resource uses only technical impersonal information as noted in Paragraph 2.1.
3. How and under what conditions the personal data of users is processed, when it can be transferred to third parties
- 3.1. Any written request sent by the user (registration form, callback etc) is an automatic agreement of the person to process his personal data.
- 3.2. The processing of personal information includes the following actions: recording, collection, accumulation and systematization, use for statistics and analysis, data transfer, blocking, depersonalization, destruction and deletion of personal data.
- 3.3. All personal information of the user is confidential, except for the situation when the person himself provides his data in public and open access for an unlimited number of users.
- 3.4. The site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties only in such situations:
- the client himself consents to such actions;
- the client needs to use some of the services of the site, for which it is necessary to transfer data to third parties (documents for concluding an agreement, cooperation etc);
- all personal data in the processing of the site have acquired an impersonal character, they are the basis for statistical and analytical activities. For example, these materials were required by an outsourcing company to monitor the work of the site, identify errors, and increase the security levels of the Internet site.
4. What measures are taken to secure Users’ personal data
- 4.1. The site Administration always takes all necessary measures to protect the personal information of its users. For the effective operation of the resource and ensuring its further promotion, it is necessary to give guarantees to users that their personal information will never fall into third parties. To do this, all software and technical tools are used to prevent account hacking, copying and destruction of the database, its further distribution on the network, transfer to unauthorized parties. If the resource is noticed in the leakage of personal data of its customers and this fact is proved in the process of conducting procedural actions, users will simply leave such a site and its reputation will suffer greatly.
5. Dispute Resolution
- 5.2. Pre-trial settlement of such situations is mandatory. At this stage, most often there is a consideration of the claims of the parties and there is a reconciliation of the parties or further consideration of the conflict in court.
6. Additional Clauses of The Terms and Conditions
- 6.2. All changes and innovations made to the Policy come into force from the moment of publication, that is when they appear in the public domain.
- 6.3. If the user continues to use the services of the resource after all amendments and changes in the Policy, this is automatically considered his consent to the new rules.